Local Weather

Monday, May 07, 2012

New Map of Canada


I got a chuckle out of this map.  I find it so true. (you probably have to double click on the picture to be able to read it all).

I have removed the map due to the comment below:


Hi there -- please can you remove my copyrighted material from your blog? 

http://yukrac.blogspot.ca/2012/05/new-map-of-canada.html

This map of Canada was created by me. Whoever added the extra text to it just covered my name and added their own text. This is something that I created and I'd prefer not to have another version out there without my copyright on it.

Thanks for your help.
Kirstin Hallett
http://jacaranda.ca/portfolio_clients/canada-an-infographic
kirstin@jacaranda.ca 


There you go Kirstin, removed.  Sorry, I didn't realize it was copyright but enjoyed it none-the-less.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Figures, it was created by a Vancouverite - Kirstin Hallett. A western whiner. B.C. (one of CDA's babies can't get over (ONT.) being the eldest. BUD